Update 03/03/2020 | We have liftoff!

Drupz

Da boss
Staff member
Owner
Hi guys! Glad you made it to our brand new website.

As a matter of fact, that's the first entry in todays update log!

Forum & Website

We now have a fully functional forum for EggMC. This is mainly to keep announcements and information centralised without the hassle of scrolling through pins/channels on discord.
Announcements will mainly be posted here. I know not everyone will check this forum every day so I will mention on discord when I posted something important here in our #announcements channel.
Feel free to register an account on the forum, make an introduction or share some of best builds!

Our survival map is back and can be found by using the navigation bar at the top of the page or here.
Our store has been updated to match the style of this forum.
As we want to be fully transparant with our users we have made our kicks/bans/warnings public here.

As you may (or may not yet) have noticed, we have opened staff applications, if you meet the requirements and want to help us out, feel free to apply. Requirements and application format can be found here. You can post your thread in the applications forum. Threads you make in that forum are only visible to yourself and the staff team.

Behind the scenes, security and performance
We now have more systems in place to block all bot attacks on our server. With that, we also implemented a check for known minecraft bugs that would normally overload the server. These include but are not limited to: book overloading, sign overloading, chest overloading, shulker overloading, missinformation on books, fireworks and maps, survival and creative crashers and a general blacklist for hacked clients.

Mcmmo

The latest update of mcmmo has brought some dupes back. More specific with blast mining. For this reason we have disabled the mining ability blast mining until the authors of MCMMO fix the bugs.

That's it for today. I hope you enjoy the work we did to keep the server up to date and I'll catch you all ingame.

Peace out,
@Drupz

Quavelen

Thank you for the updates.
Hopefully people start using these forums; they have me feeling a tad nostalgic already.

TQ1000

Thank you for the updates.
Hopefully people start using these forums; they have me feeling a tad nostalgic already.
I hope they will. It's more useful for some things than Discord and easier to organise. And in a way, more fun.